Mocha W32 LPD is a 32-Bit Print Server application for Windows-95/98/2000 or XP Workstations. It works as a LPD server, giving your AS/400 or UNIX system access to local Printers on the Windows platform.
- Using the standard LPD protocol (RFC 1179)
- Can handle SCS/EBCDIC print jobs from an AS/400 Mainframe Computer system (5256 type)
- LPD can accept print jobs to any printer installed in the Windows system.
- Can run in raw or page formatting mode (if the printer driver supports it)
- Easy control of print queues, which can be operated independently
- Support for landscape mode
- View option for paused print jobs
- Possible to use special translation tables
- Can run as an icon in the tray
- Possible to select if a banner page should be used
- Can accept jobs with an unknown queue name. LPD will,
if it cannot find a job queue in the configuration, use the default queue: anyqueue
- Can support system orders (as LPQ) from UNIX Hosts
- Installation/Uninstallation programs